Where To Order Motillium
We continue to add and approve organizations everyday! Keep checking back if you don't see your agency/organization or agency/organization that should be in this directory. We provide full service adult Where To Order Motillium thank you for your support.
Colorado Resource Directory is a comprehensive repository developed to assist Colorado families to find assistance and resources. The Colorado Resource Directory is the only comprehensive statewide Colorado guide to family and community services from a Family Leader perspective! No matter where you live in Colorado, this is a great source for resources to help people. The service providers within this directory can help you with practically any personal or family concern.
Why does this directory exist?
As a parent of an adult child with special health care needs, LaShay Canady, a Family Leader and 2009 graduate of the Family Leadership Training Institute (FLTI), found it frustrating to find resources to get simple everyday tasks done and to find the correct agencies to help meet her daughter's needs. Out of that frustration and as part of her mandatory FLTI community project, she decided to create a Colorado Resource Directory which would list EVERY resource for EVERY county in the State of Colorado.
She is passionate about resources being available to families from a family leader perspective. Families will benefit greatly when Where To Order Motillium provided with solid referrals available through this comprehensive, reliable and community-based directory that is updated bi-yearly. It is the goal of this directory to help others find choices which lead to an improved quality of life.
- User friendly for the end user (feedback welcomed!)
- password protected
- acronyms list to refer to throughout your search
- category definitions for interested organizations/agencies
- navigating tips for the site
- option to suggest new organizations/agencies
- option to select and print a personal list of searched organizations/agencies
- translation tools available (Translate It Now! and Google Translate)
- Increases social connections and is community based
- Focuses on strengthening and empowering families in contrast to human services needed
- Contains over 2,000+ agency listings (Divided into 108 categories)
- Developed by a family leader
- Resources Where To Order Motillium are included for all 64 counties in Colorado, as available
- Produces teachable moments and helps to reinforce self-empowerment
- Each agency/service provider/individual is contacted every two years to update their information
- Searchable by county, keyword or name of organization/agency
Along with families who have children with special health care needs, these professionals are the most likely to use the directory on a daily basis:
- Addiction Treatment Programs
- Churches and Religious Leaders
- City Halls and Chambers of Commerce
- Community Action Agencies
- Community Service Programs
- Emergency Aid Providers
- Employment & Employee Programs
- Government Offices
- Healthcare Professionals
- Hospital Staff
- Social Workers
- Youth Service Programs
- And many others (designed for helping individuals and professionals alike)
The Colorado Resource Directory lists service providers Where To Order Motillium who can help families with practically any personal or family concern. The directory helps agencies steer clients to such areas as:
- Adoption/Foster Care
- Battered Persons/Victim/Adult Abuse
- Consumer Resources and Assistance
- Family Planning/Pregnancy/Child Birth
- Financial/Budgets/Emergency Funds
- Health Care/Medical/Health Associations
- Self-Help/Support Groups
- Senior Resources and Services
- Veteran Services
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Youth Resources and Services
- Many, many more…for a total of 100+ categories!